Purchase Options

Quality Properties has three purchase options tailored to suit everyone who wishes to own a house. Since we are a member of Ghana Real Estates Developers Association (GREDA), you can access mortgage from any recognized financial institution to make your dream a reality.

 

Outright Payment: Our housing units are reasonably priced to make it affordable for all our clients. You can own one of our housing units by paying outright the full selling price for that house. You can have all neccessary documentation(s) done and your home handed over to you whithin six (6) months. This option is only for our completed housing units. However, an outright payment would ensure early completion of the housing unit.

 

Mortgage: Quality properties is a duly registered Real Estate Developer and as such is well recognized by several mortgage providers in the country. You can therefore apply for a mortgage in order to purchase any of our housing units. All you need to do is to choose a house that best fits your financial ability.

 

Installments: For those who would like to buy their homes without a mortgage and would not be able to pay the total amount in full, this is good news for you. You can pay a 40% initial deposit on the type of housing unit of your choice and have the remaining 60% spread over 12 months equal installments. Your home would be handed over to you by the time you pay your last installment. This option is for our uncompleted units.

Kindly fill the online application form indicating your choice of home and location. We shall send you an offer letter within the shortest possible time.

Contact Info

Our offices are located beside the Fidelity Haatso Branch, off the Haatso Atomic main road.

  • +233-547448010
  • +233-547448011
  • +233-200203444
  • +233-203333303
  • info@qualitypropertiesgh.com
  • www.qualitypropertiesgh.com
  • Monday-Friday:8am to 5pm
  • Saturday:9am to 3pm
  • Sunday:Appointments only

Booking for Site Visit

We are at your service at all times. Please call any of the numbers above to book an appointment for site visit. You may also come in from Monday to Saturday between the working hours stated above for viewing.
Copyright (c) 2016 Quality Properties. All Rights Reserved. DKA Innovations